10th April 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021

Respected Sir, I am a postgraduate in Biomedical Sciences. I have heard about the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship. Can I apply for this fellowship? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying. Waiting for your reply!

12th April 2021, 11:44 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021

Eligibility to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021 can be seen below.

You age should not be more than 35 years.

You must hold an Master/Bachelor/Diploma in artificial intelligence/machine learning/deep learning/data science/statistics/computer science/mathematics or equivalent degrees.

You must have good knowledge in machine learning/deep learning/SVM/python/R/coding/data science/Lasso statistics, etc.

You must hold a master’s degree or bachelor in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university.
14th April 2021, 12:05 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021 are as follows:-
Candidate age should be not more than 35 years as on the closing date of the advertisement.
Candidate must hold a degree in Master/ Bachelor/ Diploma in artificial intelligence/ Machine learning/ Deep learning/ Data Science/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Mathematics or its equivalent degree.
Candidate must have good knowledge in Machine learning/ deep learning/ SVM/ Python/ R/ Coding/ Data Science/ Lasso Statistics etc.
Candidate must hold a master's degree or bachelor in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university.
14th April 2021, 11:44 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Eligibility to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021 is provided below:

Master / bachelor / Diploma in artificial intelligence / machine learning / deep learning / data science / statistics that computer science / mathematics or equivalent to degrees.

°°° Age should not be more than thirty-five years as on the closing date of the advertisement and that was 10 April 2021.

°°° Notification date was 18 March 2021.

°°° For more information you can email
[email protected]
15th April 2021, 12:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021

The candidate must not be more than 35 years as on the closing date of the advertisement.

The candidate must hold an master / bachelor / diploma in artificial intelligence / machine learning / deep learning / data science / statistics / computer science / mathematics or equivalent degrees.

The candidate must have good knowledge in machine learning / deep learning / Python / coding / data science.

The candidate must hold a master's degree or bachelor in engineering /technology from a recognized university.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://iisertirupati.ac.in
16th April 2021, 10:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:

Not be more than 35 years as on the closing date of the advertisement.

Hold an Master/ Bachelor/Diploma in artificial intelligence/machine learning /deep learning/ data science/ statistics/ computer science / mathematics or equivalently degrees.

Have good knowledge in machine learning / deep learning / SVM/ Python / R/ coring / data science/ statistics etc.

Hold a master's degree or bachelor in engineering / technology from a recognised University.

Official Website:-

iisertirupati.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?