10th April 2021, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to applying for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship of this year. As I have completed my MTech in Biotechnology, what are the terms and conditions to follow for applying for this fellowship? Please let me know immediately.

12th April 2021, 11:47 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021 can be seen below.

If you get appointed than you shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in IISER Tirupati.

You will not get TA/DA for appearing for the interview.

You will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.

No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.

You can't go for canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political.
13th April 2021, 11:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021 are as follows:-
The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment in IISER Tirupati.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
No interim inquiries of any short will be entertained on the matter.
Canvassing in any form or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
15th April 2021, 12:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021

The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment in IISER Tirupati.

No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.

Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.

No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.

Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://iisertirupati.ac.in
16th April 2021, 10:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Tirupati Project Fellowship 2021:-

1- The appointed person shall have No claim of appointment / absorption in IISER Tirupati.

2 - No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.

3 - Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.

4 - No interim
inquiries / correspondents / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.

5 - Canvassing in any form and or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.

Important Dates:-

Application Deadline:-
10th April 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?