4th January 2022, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Vidya Jyoti Education Loan Scheme to study BTech? Documents required to apply?

I am interested to study BTech after my Higher Secondary. For this course I want to apply a Vidya Jyoti Education Loan Scheme from Indian Overseas Bank. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

9th January 2022, 09:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Vidya Jyoti Education Loan Scheme to study BTech? Documents required to apply?

It's a scheme that help students to persue higher studies.
Afford the cost of course and various expenses.
The maximum loan amount for studying in India is 30 lacs and for abroad , it's 40 lacs.

Eligibility
Must be an Indian
Must have secured admission in any recognised institution
Where there is no common entrance test , student must have secured 60% in qualifying exam.

Documents required
Application form
Passport size photograph
PAN card photocopy
Personal Identification proof
Residential address
Fee details
Academic record and marksheet etc
9th January 2022, 11:01 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Vidya Jyoti Education Loan Scheme to study BTech? Documents required to apply?

Eligibility to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Vidya Jyoti Education Loan Scheme to study BTech? Documents required to apply?

Documents required for an Educational Loan:
Duly-filled application form.
2 passport-size photographs.
Graduation, Secondary School Certificate, or High School Certificate or mark sheets.
KYC documents that include ID, address, and age proof.
Signature Proof.
Income Proof of parents or guardians.
11th January 2022, 07:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The student should have secured admission to a reputed and a recognized university through an entrance test or merit-based application process. The student must have secured at 60% - for the general category and 55% for the SC/ST students in the last qualifying examination.

The candidate should be an Indian citizen and should have documents like an Aadhar card, Pan Card, and any address proof, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?