1st August 2019, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child of 2019. I came to know that this scholarship is available now. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me asap.

4th August 2019, 10:37 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child of 2019. I came to know that this scholarship is available now. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me asap.
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:

1) Applicants should be a girl student and age should be up to 30 years.
2) Applicants should be the only child of the family.
3) Applicant must have taken admission in regular, full-time 1st-year Post-graduation course in any recognized university

Official website -> Click Here
4th August 2019, 11:00 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2019?

Eligibility to apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2019 are as follows:-
Applicants must be admitted into the regular Master’s degree course in any recognized University.
The girl Child must be the only child of her parents.
Applicants must not be more than 30 years of age.
5th August 2019, 01:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligibility to apply for the Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child is given below:

Girl students who have secured admission to the 1st year of the Masters Degree course (full time – regular) in a recognized university or college

Girl students up to the age of 30 years

Applicant must be the only girl child of the family
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?