13th March 2021, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Hello friends, I want to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship of this year. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this fellowship. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for applying in this fellowship program?

14th March 2021, 09:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Eligibility to apply for JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Hold an MSc degree or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in life science / biotechnology and bioinformatics biology.

Have NET/ GATE qualification.

Have good computer skills ( Linux, Perl, Python, My SQL etc.) along with the proven experience in NGS data analysis and / or bioinformatics and / or advanced Molecular Biology techniques.
14th March 2021, 10:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Eligibility to apply for JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021

The candidate must hold MSc degree or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in life sciences / biotechnology / Bioinformatics / biology.

The candidate must have NET/GATE qualification.

The candidate must have good computer skills along with proven experience in NSG data analysis, bioinformatics and/ or advanced molecular biology techniques.
15th March 2021, 02:05 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 are mentioned below:-
Aspirants must hold an M.Sc degree or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology.
Aspirant have NET/GATE qualification.
Aspirant have good computer skills i.e. Linux, Perl, Java, Python, MySQL etc. along with proven experience in NGS data analysis, bioinformatics or advanced molecular biology techniques.
15th March 2021, 04:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Education qualification:-

The candidate should have passed MSc degree or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in Lifesciences / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics Biology.

Have NET / GATEqualification

Have good computer skills ( Linjx, Perl, Python, My SQL etc) along with proven experience in NGS data analysis and/ or Bioinformatics and/ or advanced Molecular Biology techniques.

Official Website:-
www.jnu.ac.in
15th March 2021, 07:50 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is as follows.

Applicant must have passed CSIR/UGC JRF examination,

OR

have passed an M. Tech. degree in Data Science/ Bioinformatics or a related area.

Applicant must have strong programming skills.

Applicant must have previous experience of working on Biological/ Medical data sets, particularly genomics, medical diagnostics or NGS data analysis .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?