15th July 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Karur Vysya Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

I am interested to study ITI course after my 10th standard. For this course I want to apply for an education loan from Karur Vysya Bank. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

17th July 2019, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Karur Vysya Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

You need to first secure admission at a recognises ITI diploma and then approach the nearest branch of the bank to apply for education loan. You must have a guarantor and all the required documents when you are applying for it.

Documents required for Karur Vysya Bank Education Loan

- Educational documents produced by college/university such as mark sheet and assemblage certificate of last qualifying exam

- Proof of admission to the course and other details related to the course

- Bank statements of all the co-borrowers and guarantors

- Passport size photograph, PAN details, ID and residence proof
18th July 2019, 01:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Karur Vysya Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study ITI course after my 10th standard. For this course I want to apply for an education loan from Karur Vysya Bank. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

Students who are Indians and obtained admission to technical or professional course in India through an entrance examination or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for the education loan in Karur Vysya Bank.

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the education loan in Karur Vysya Bank.

Documents required to apply for the education loan in Karur Vysya Bank are given below:

Admission Proof

Fee Schedule

Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets

Passport size Photograph

Address Proof

Identity Proof

Proof of Income of Parents (Bank Statement (last 6 months, Income Tax Returns)

Statement of assets and liabilities of the student borrower
20th July 2019, 10:37 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

1. Candidate should be Indian.

2. Candidate can qualify the exam on the basis of merit list.

Documents required :--

Copies of Mark Sheets of all qualification.

Admission Proof

Fee Schedule

Address Proof

Identity Proof-- Aadhaar card or Pan card

Proof of Income of Parents

Passport size Photograph(2 photos)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?