5th October 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship for 12th female student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship. I am a female candidate and studying in 12th standard. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

10th October 2019, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship for 12th female student?

Eligibility to apply for Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship for 12th standard student is mentioned below:-

—> You must be a domicile of Maharashtra.

—> You must be studying in Maharashtra only.

—> You must be a graduate from non-agricultural universities.

—> You should have taken admission in any of the following government colleges:-

Elphinstone College, Bombay
Institute of Science, Bombay
Ismail Yusuf College, Jogeshwari
Sydenham College of Commerce
Govt. Law College, Bombay Rajaram College, Kolhapur
College of Science, Nagpur
Nagpur Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur
Vidarbha Mahavidyalaya, Amravati
Govt. Arts and Science College, Aurangabad
Mumbai University
Pune University
Nagpur University
Kolhapur University
SNDT
11th October 2019, 12:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship for 12th female student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship. I am a female candidate and studying in 12th standard. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.
To be eligible for Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship the candidate should be a a graduate from non-agricultural universities and domicile of Maharashtra.

Important Note: The students studying out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme)
11th October 2019, 11:29 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligibility to apply for the State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship, Maharashtra is given below:

Students who belong to the state of Maharashtra and studying in Maharashtra

Students who have passed graduation degree from non-agricultural universities

Students who are studying a Post Graduation course in the following government colleges:

Ismail Yusuf College, Jogeshwari
Elphinstone College, Bombay
Government Law College, Bombay
Institute of Science, Bombay
College of Science, Nagpur
Government Arts and Science College, Aurangabad
Rajaram College, Kolhapur
Nagpur Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur
Mumbai University
Vidarbha Mahavidyalaya, Amravati
Sydenham College of Commerce
Nagpur University
SNDT
Pune University
Kolhapur University

Therefore, 12th passed students are not eligible to apply for the State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship, Maharashtra.
14th October 2019, 08:46 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Eligibility to apply for maharashtra state government dakshina scholoship are as:

1. Annual family income shouldn't be more than 2.5 lacs.

2. Eligible only SC or navbudha category candidates

3. Candidate must be domicile of maharashtra.

4. Candidate must have SSC / MATRIC certificate.

5. Only 2 courses at a time allowed.

6. Outside maharashtra candidates, same rules are applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?