5th October 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2019?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for applying in Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship? I don’t know about the procedure so kindly let me know about the procedure for applying for this scholarship.

11th October 2019, 12:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for applying in Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship? I don’t know about the procedure so kindly let me know about the procedure for applying for this scholarship.
Procedure to apply for Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2019?

Step 1: Visit the official website of Maharashtra State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship -> Click Here
Step 2: Click on the tab 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application form.
Step 4: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 5: You must required to upload necessary documents and submit to complete the scholarship application.

Contact details
Helpline Number - 022-49150800
Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?