25th August 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh is available now. I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know how can I apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!

25th August 2022, 04:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Procedure of application

Visit National Scholarship portal and click on New Registration
Select the undertaking and continue
Select the state of domicile, scholarship type , provide bank details .
Select Adhaar or bank account number as identification detail and click on Register button
Mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated
Login using OTP and fill the form.
Application ID and password will be generated , use that for future reference and for tracking the application status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?