15th June 2020, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Yogayog Yojana Tripura 2020 for a BCom(H) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Yogayog Yojana Tripura. I am studying for a BCom(H) course. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

15th June 2020, 05:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Yogayog Yojana Tripura 2020 for a BCom(H) student?

Eligibility required to apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Yogayog Yojana Tripura 2020 for a B.Com(H) student are as follows:-
Candidate must be presently pursuing final year course in an undergraduate degree from any of the government college/university in Tripura.

Documents required are as follows:-
Photograph
Previous year mark sheet
Bank account documents
Invoice of the mobile phone
15th June 2020, 07:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Yogayog Yojana Tripura 2020 for a BCom(H) student?

°°° Only those candidates are eligible for this Mukhyamantri Yuva yogayog Yojana Tripura 2020,who are in the final year of their undergraduate degree in any government college/Institute/University in Tripura.

°°° The benefit can be availed once in lifetime.

°°°Phone must be purchased after announcement of the scheme in the name of applicant or parent.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf download-form_cvvVps.pdf
15th June 2020, 08:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Yogayog Yojana Tripura 2020:-

To be eligible for the scholarship, an application must:-

Be presently pursuing final year course in an undergraduate degree at any government College / Institute / University in Tripura.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?