9th August 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship, Kerala?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Government of Kerala is offering Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship in Kerala. I want to apply in this scholarship. Right now, I am studying in 11th standard. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

22nd August 2018, 12:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship, Kerala?

Eligibility to apply for Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship, Kerala is given below.

Applicant must be a citizen of India and domicile of Kerala to be eligible to apply for Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship of Kerala.

Applicant should be a first year girls student of HSC/VHSC and under graduate course in Govt/Aided Arts and science college to be eligible.

Applicant must belong to forward of BPL family and backward community to be eligible.
22nd August 2018, 12:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship, Kerala?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship, Kerala is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a girl candidate studying first year of HSC/ VHSC/ Undergraduate course in a government/ aided Arts and Science college.

2. You should belong to forward of BPL family and backward community.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?