27th February 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D in political science through distance learning or e-learning?

Sir/Mam,

Can anyone do phd in politcal science through distance learning or through elearning? I just need the information on this as soon as possible? I will be very thankful to you if you can let me know the information on this soon as possible.
Pls send details.

Danish

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  2. Political Science course through distance learning is possible after B.Com? Which university offers this course?
  3. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?
  4. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  6. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  8. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  10. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
  11. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  12. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  13. Is there any way to do distance learning/online Ph.D in Material Science
  14. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Law through distance learning?
  16. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  17. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  18. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
8th March 2016, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in political science through distance learning or e-learning?

Yes, definitely Ph.D in political science is surely possible through distance learning mode. Just apply for admission when the concerned university releases the notification.

Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the university. If you have qualified NET/SET then you will be exempted from the written exam stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?