23rd March 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship. I have completed my 12th and secured admission for BTech course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

31st March 2019, 06:06 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship are mentioned below:-
An applicant must be residing in India.
An Applicant must have completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the specified subject or related fields for admission to a Master's or PhD programme respectively.
An Applicant must be 18 years of age or above before the start of the fellowship.
An Applicant must be proficient in the English language with a valid test score of IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?