23rd March 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship?

Hi friends, I am going to apply in New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

18th April 2019, 08:42 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship?

New Zealand commonwealth scholarship is to give financial support to students for pursuing these qualifications:

1) Post graduate certificate (6 Months)
2) Post graduate diploma ( 1 year)
3) Master's degree (1-2 years)
4) PhD (up to 3.5 years)

Financial benefits which you will get through New Zealand commonwealth scholarship:

1) Full tuition fees.
2) Living allowance (Stipend)- NZ$480 per week. This is a contribution to basic living expenses.
3) An establishment allowance- NZ$3000. This is a contribution to assist with setup costs in New Zealand- for example it can be used towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials.
4) Medical and travel insurance.
5) Travel to and from your home country- this is for travel from your home country at the start of the scholarship. Note that we offer our scholarships for the shortest amount of time needed for you to complete the academic programme.
6) Home leave or reunion travel for some scholars.
7) Assistance with research and thesis costs for many post graduate research students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?