4th July 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in North South Foundation Scholarship for a candidate with 98.1% in 12th CBSE?

Hello, I have scored 98.1% in 12th CBSE. I want to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get under North South Foundation Scholarship if completed 12th Science with 97% marks?
  2. Procedure to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship 2018?
  3. Can I apply for North South Foundation Scholarship with 92% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  4. Important dates of North South Foundation Scholarship 2018
  5. Eligibility to apply in scholarship for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program for a candidate with 98.1% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of scholarships for 12th CBSE passed candidate?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  10. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for CBSE Scholarship for 12th passout candidate?
  12. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  14. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  15. Eligibility to get scholarship for a General candidate who has secured 82.6% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?
  17. Requirements to apply for Online Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.80% in 12th CBSE?
  18. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
9th July 2018, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in North South Foundation Scholarship for a candidate with 98.1% in 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have scored 98.1% in 12th CBSE. I want to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply in North South Foundation Scholarship is given below:

>> Students who are among the top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET/JET ranks in their state

>> Students should have secured admission to professional courses like Medical, Dental, Engineering, Polytechnic, BSc Agriculture, B.V.Sc, etc. in government and government aided colleges and do not receive any other scholarships

>> Students annual family income should be less than Rs 90,000

Students can find the details in the scholarship website link given Click Here
28th July 2018, 12:05 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in North South Foundation Scholarship for a candidate with 98.1% in 12th CBSE?

Eligibility Criteria:
-Must be among top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET/JET holder of the state
-Family annual income must be less than INR 90000
-Must have secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Veterinary, B. Pharm, BSc Agri or Polytechnic in a Government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?