15th September 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers 2019?

Hi everyone, what is the eligibility criteria for applying Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers of this year? I am looking forward to apply for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

20th September 2019, 01:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, what is the eligibility criteria for applying Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers of this year? I am looking forward to apply for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to apply for the Post Matric Financial Assistance For Education of the wards of Beedi / Cine / IOMC / LSDM Workers is given below:

Students whose parents are working as a Beedi worker / Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines (IOMC) worker / Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM) worker / Cine worker with at least 6 months of service

Students should have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt

Student’s monthly family income should not exceed Rs 10,000 except cine workers where the income should not exceed Rs 8,000 per month

Students should have obtained admission in a regular course in any general or technical education (Medical, Engineering and Agricultural studies)
23rd September 2019, 04:29 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers 2019?

Eligibility:--

Applicants whose parents are either Beedi, Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone and Dolomite Mines, Cine worker with at least 6 months of service can apply for this scheme.

Applicants must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt.

Applicants have taken admission into regular general or technical courses such as engineering, medicine, agricultural studies, etc.

Applicant's family annual income must not be more than INR 1,00,000/- per annum from all sources.

Applicants who have completed the same stage of education and studying the same stage in different subject are not eligible.

Applicants who have completed their educational career in one professional line and continue education in different professional line cannot apply for this scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?