15th September 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am pursuing my ITI course and I came to know about Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers. How can I apply for this scholarship for this year? I don’t have any idea about this. Please help me in this regard.

10th April 2022, 04:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers 2019?

Visit tge homepage of national scholarship portal and click on New Registration

Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'continue'.

Select the state of domicile scholarship category, scheme type , write applicants name, date of birth , mobile name , email ID.

Provide bank details

Select adhaar or bank account number as identification detail and click on register button.

An OTP will be generated , use that to login and fill the form.

An application ID and password will be generated , use that for future reference.
Candidates are advised to fill the form correctly because no changes can be made afterwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?