15th September 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers to BTech student?

Respected Sir, I have got admission in BTech and studying in 1st semester. I want to apply for Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers. I don’t know how much amount would be sanction to me? Can you tell me about this?

20th September 2019, 01:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers to BTech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have got admission in BTech and studying in 1st semester. I want to apply for Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers. I don’t know how much amount would be sanction to me? Can you tell me about this?

Selected students (who are studying B.Tech) are offered Rs 15,000 under the Post Matric Financial Assistance For Education of the wards of Beedi / Cine / IOMC / LSDM Workers.
The Post Matric Financial Assistance For Education of the wards of Beedi / Cine / IOMC / LSDM Workers scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
23rd September 2019, 04:52 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Post-Matric Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers to BTech student?

Applicant pursuing PUC I and II will receive an amount of INR 2440/- (both girls and boys).

Both girls and boys pursuing ITI will get INR 10,000/-.

Applicant studying degree courses will get the financial assistance of INR 3000/-.

In case of pursuing professional courses like MBBS, B.E., B.Sc. (Agri.), the amount to be paid to both boys & girls will get INR 15,000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?