11th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Sashakt Scholarship for BSc(Physics) aspirant?

Hello, I am going to get admission in BSc course with Physics Honours. I also want to apply for Sashakt Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

19th June 2018, 04:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Sashakt Scholarship for BSc(Physics) aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am going to get admission in BSc course with Physics Honours. I also want to apply for Sashakt Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Girl students who have passed 10+2 examinations with a record of academic excellence and only who opt to study pure science or natural science courses for their graduation are eligible to apply for the Sashakt Scholarship. Students who got admission to the colleges mentioned in the website are only eligible for the Sashakt Scholarship. Preference will be given to students with rural backgrounds, economically weak and interest in scientific research. The Sashakt Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?