11th August 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Scholarships for Diploma Courses, Himachal Pradesh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Scholarships for Diploma Courses, Himachal Pradesh. I have completed my 10th and secured admission for Diploma Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

22nd August 2018, 05:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Scholarships for Diploma Courses, Himachal Pradesh?

Eligibility criteria required to apply in Scholarships for Diploma Courses, Himachal Pradesh are mentioned below :-

--> You must be pursuing Diploma course from a recognised university.

--> Your family annual income should be below Rs. 36000/- per annum.

--> You should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in your previous qualifying examination. SC/ ST candidates are exempted from securing at least 60% aggregate marks in the previous qualifying examination.

--> You should be a bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh and ward of H.P Govt. employees.
24th August 2018, 06:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Scholarships for Diploma Courses, Himachal Pradesh?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Scholarships for Diploma Courses, Himachal Pradesh is mentioned below :-

1. You must be studying Diploma in Engineering/ Architecture/ Technology or other equivalent from a recognised university.

2. Your family annual income should be less than Rs. 1 lakh per annum.

3. You must be a bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh and ward of H.P Government employees.

4. You must have scored at least 60% aggregate marks in the previous qualifying examination. Not applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?