11th August 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Technical Education Scholarships, Himachal Pradesh 2018 for BTech student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Technical Education Scholarships, Himachal Pradesh of this year. I have completed my 12th and now I have successfully secured admission in BTech course. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this exam.

21st August 2018, 12:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Technical Education Scholarships, Himachal Pradesh 2018 for BTech student?

Eligibility to apply for Technical Education Scholarships, Himachal Pradesh 2018 is as follows.

Applicant must be a bonafide citizen of Himachal Pradesh.

Applicant must be studying a Degree/ PG/Engineering level course from a AICTE approved institution.

Applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in the last exam.

Annual family income of the applicant less than Rs. 36,000 yearly from all sources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?