11th August 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Scholarships for Diploma Courses, Himachal Pradesh?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Scholarships for Diploma Courses, Himachal Pradesh. I just want to know that how I can apply for this scholarship programme. Please let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship. Please tell me immediately.

22nd August 2018, 05:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Scholarships for Diploma Courses, Himachal Pradesh?

Procedure to apply for Scholarships for Diploma courses, Himachal Pradesh is mentioned below :-

1. Visit the official website http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in/NewHomePag...chnicalSchemes.

2. Register, if you are a new user else login and fill the application form.

3. Upload the necessary documents and submit the application form.
24th August 2018, 07:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Scholarships for Diploma Courses, Himachal Pradesh?

Procedure to apply for Scholarships for Diploma Courses, Himachal Pradesh is mentioned below :-

--> Logon to the epass official website http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in.

--> Click on Apply Online button, fill the required field in the application form, take a printout of the application form and submit the same along with specified documents to the respective institution within stipulated time.

--> After successful submission of online application form, it would be automatically forwarded to institute for verification and you can check the status of your application anytime through epass website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?