29th March 2023, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme for BTech aspirant?

I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BTech course. I have heard about the State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank.

30th March 2023, 04:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme for BTech aspirant?

The eligibility to apply in State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme B.Tech candidates is given below:-

:-You should have confirmed admission to recognized educational institutes in India or abroad.
:-You should be between the age group of 18 to 35 years during loan application.
:-You should have a co-applicant who can be either a parent/guardian or spouse/parent-in-law (in the case of married candidates).
:-The co-applicant must have a regular income source .
30th March 2023, 06:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme for BTech aspirant?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme is given below:

Name of the Scheme - State Bank of Travancore Education Loan

>> You should be an Indian Citizen and maximum age should not exceed 35 years for unemployed candidates.

>> Candidates who are from India should be with the secured admission to the professional or technical courses in the recognized institutions.

>> Also the maximum loan amount for studying in India shall be upto Rs.1,000,000/-

>> Usually the state bank of Travancore Education Loan interest rate ranges from 12.60% to 13.85%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?