20th January 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme for MBA course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study MBA course. I have heard about the State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank.

24th January 2019, 07:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme for MBA course?

Eligibility to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Travancore (SBI) for pursuing MBA course is mentioned below:-

—> You should be an Indian National.

—> You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university.

24th January 2019, 08:15 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme for MBA course?

Eligibility to apply in State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme for MBA course:

You should be an Indian national. NRIs are not eligible.
You must have secured admission in MBA course in recognized educational institution in India or Abroad through entrance test/merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 level.
You must have secured minimum 60% marks in the last qualifying examination.

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Remove *

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?