15th October 2018, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme for BBA(H) course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BBA(H). I have heard about the Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank.

27th February 2023, 02:12 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme for BBA(H) course?

Syndicate Bank offers education loans for various courses including BBA (Hons) programs. The eligibility criteria for Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme are:
  • Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
  • Academic qualification: The applicant should have secured admission to a recognized course through an entrance test/selection process.
  • Course: The loan is available for various courses including graduate, postgraduate, diploma, and vocational courses.
  • Institute: The institute should be recognized by the government/UGC/AICTE/AIBMS/ICMR, etc.

Additionally, the applicant or the co-applicant must have a good credit history and stable income to repay the loan. The exact eligibility criteria may vary based on the bank's policies and the loan amount. It is recommended to check with the nearest Syndicate Bank branch or visit their official website for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?