15th October 2018, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Moratorium Period of Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of Syndicate Bank. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But in Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

27th February 2023, 03:13 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Moratorium Period of Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

The moratorium period for the Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme for studying abroad can vary based on the course and the repayment terms agreed upon by the borrower and the bank. Generally, a moratorium period is the period during which the borrower is not required to make any repayment towards the loan. During this period, the interest on the loan amount will be accrued and added to the principal amount.

In the case of the Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme, the moratorium period for studying abroad may range from 6 months to 1 year after the completion of the course or until the borrower gets a job, whichever is earlier. It is recommended to check with the bank for specific details regarding the moratorium period for your loan application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?