18th December 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply in The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship? Kindly let me know immediately.

31st December 2018, 02:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Eligibility criteria to apply for The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship are mentioned below:-

Applicant must have completed at least the first year of his/her Bachelor's degree in Medical Sciences and Healthcare stream.

Or applicant must have completed Master's degree in Medical Sciences and Healthcare stream.
31st December 2018, 07:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship is mentioned below:

—> Bachelor's degree candidate who has completed at least first year of his/her study in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams or Master's degree candidate in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams are eligible to apply for The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?