4th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. I just want to know that how I can apply for this scholarship programme. Please let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship. Please tell me immediately.

7th December 2018, 04:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. I just want to know that how I can apply for this scholarship programme. Please let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship. Please tell me immediately.

Eligible candidates have to apply online for the Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of documents mentioned in the application form. Shortlisted Master’s candidates may be called for an interview to be conducted in person at Mumbai or through Skype for the Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. Candidates can apply for the Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship on or before 21st December, 2018. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?