11th August 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under Kalakriti Fellowship 2018?

Dear friends, I am going to apply in Kalakriti Fellowship. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this Kalakriti Fellowship? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

20th August 2018, 04:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Kalakriti Fellowship 2018?

Details of amount disbursed under Kalakriti Fellowship 2018 are mentioned below :-

--> The duration of the Fellowship will be ten months.
The grant of Rs. 50,000 will be given in two installments.

--> The first installment of Rs 25,000/- will be given at the commencement of the fellowship programme and a short mid-term progress report will be required.

--> The second installment will be given after the submission of your complete project report
when the fellow may be requested to give a dance recital.
21st August 2018, 01:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Kalakriti Fellowship 2018?

The duration of the Kalakriti* Fellowship is for ten months. The grant of Rs. 50,000 is given in two installments. The first installment of Rs 25,000/- is given at the commencement of the fellowship programme and a short mid-term progress report is required.

The second installment is given after the submission of your complete project report, when the fellow may be requested to give a dance recital.

The applicant must be a age group of 25 to 40 years to be eligible.

Applicant must have at least ten years of initial training in Indian classical dance and must have given at least 2 to 3 solo performances to his/her credit in recognized forums to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?