2nd March 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pursue PhD for the purpose of Research? Whether Government provides financial aids to the researcher?

Hello, I need to get some information regarding PhD. Suppose a student is pursuing PhD then when he complete his PhD then government sponsor him money to do research? I am interest to do research in Genetic Transfusion. So, I want to read PhD is necessary? And government will pay money for research?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college or university should I join for doing research on Aids Virus? How can I get the position of a Researcher?
  2. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. What are the career opportunities in Economics Field?
  4. Will a PhD from IISC get me what I want?
  5. Courses suitable after completing M.Com in Gujarati?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research?
  8. Eligibility criteria to pursue career as a researcher in electrical field after completing diploma?
  9. What are the Jobs available after BSc?
  10. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research?
  13. How to write Research Proposal on Molecular identifications of Mycotoxigenic fungi and analysis of levels of Mycotoxins? How to get financial help from government for research?
  14. Suitable topic for registering PhD in Financial Management
  15. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  17. PhD in Medical Sociology and HIV/AIDS related subjects
  18. Can I get financial assistance to do research if selected for PhD in Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?