15th August 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under Thanthai Periyar Memorial Award 2019?

Hi friends, I want to know what amount I will get if I apply in Thanthai Periyar Memorial Award 2019? I want to know about the scholarship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the scholarship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!

19th August 2019, 01:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Thanthai Periyar Memorial Award 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to know what amount I will get if I apply in Thanthai Periyar Memorial Award 2019? I want to know about the scholarship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the scholarship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!

Short listed polytechnic diploma students are awarded Rs 3,000 per year for 3 years through the Thanthai Periyar Memorial Award.

Thanthai Periyar Memorial Award is offered by the Department of Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes and Minority Welfare, Government of Tamil Nadu. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?