4th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship. I have completed my 12th and studying BSc with Agriculture course and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

10th December 2018, 09:12 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship are as follows:-
The applicant must have taken admission in the 1st year of B.Sc (Agriculture) at UAS, Bangalore.
The applicant must be from Kannada Medium and resident of the rural area.
The applicant's family must be practising farmers.
The applicant must have completed his/her class 1 to 10 education in the rural area.
The annual family income must not be less than INR 1 Lakh.
11th December 2018, 10:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship. I have completed my 12th and studying BSc with Agriculture course and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship are given below:

>> Candidates must have admitted to the 1st year BSc (Agriculture) degree program in Agricultural Sciences at University of Agricultural Sciences, Bengaluru

>> Candidates must be from Kannada medium and the rural areas only and also must be from the family of practicing farmers

>> Candidates must have studied Class 1st to 10th in the rural area.

>> Candidates parents annual income should be less than Rs 1,00,000 are only eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?