6th December 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in 9th standard right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?

11th December 2018, 10:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard about the Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt Exam and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in 9th standard right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?

Yes, you can win cash prize and scholarship (on the basis of rank obtained) through participating in the Prerna Ambitious Talent Hunt (PATH) Exam. You can find the benefits of participating in the PATH Examination:

National Toppers:

Rank 1 – Rs 10,000
Rank 2 – Rs 7,000
Rank 3 – Rs 5,000

City Toppers:

Rank 1 – Rs 5,000
Rank 2 – Rs 4,000
Rank 3 – Rs 2,000

Top 10 Rankers in Each Class – Rs 1,000 each

Scholarships criteria for students:

Top 1 – 10 Rankers – 100% Scholarship
Top 11 - 20 Rankers – 80% scholarship
Top 21 – 30 Rankers – 50% scholarship

You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?