4th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship

Respected Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I am going to apply for UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship. But I don’t know about the important dates of this UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship of this year. Please let me know about the important dates asap.

10th December 2018, 09:23 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship

Important dates of UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship are as follows:-

Last date to apply - 15 December 2018

Eligibility to apply for UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship are as follows:-
The applicant must have taken admission in the 1st year of B.Sc (Agriculture) at UAS, Bangalore.
The applicant must be from Kannada Medium and resident of the rural area.
11th December 2018, 11:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I am going to apply for UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship. But I don’t know about the important dates of this UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship of this year. Please let me know about the important dates asap.

Important dates of UAS Bangalore Sharans Vedanth Scholarship are given below:

Candidates can collect the applications from the Office of the Deans of respective College

Filled in application form along with the necessary documents should be submitted to the concerned Dean on or before – 15th December, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?