29th October 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BCA(H). I have heard about the Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank

5th November 2018, 09:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Eligibility to apply for Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course is

You must be an Indian National.

You must have a secured admission to the concerned Institute in India through entrance test/ merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 or equivalent.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/e...education.aspx
6th November 2018, 04:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Union Bank of India, you should have secured admission to BCA (H) or any other course in a recognised college/ university through appropriate selection process. So, if you secure admission for pursuing BCA (H) course in any recognised college/ university, you are eligible to apply for Union Bank of India Education Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?