29th October 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

5th November 2018, 10:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

If you want to study MS in Abroad, you can get maximum amount of Rs. 30 lakhs under Union Bank of India education loan scheme. In order to be eligible to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India for Abroad studies, You must be an Indian National and must have a secured admission to the concerned Institute in Abroad through entrance test / appropriate selection process.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/e...education.aspx

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Remove *

6th November 2018, 05:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

The maximum amount offered under Union Bank of India Education Loan for pursuing MS in Abroad is Rs. 30 lakhs.

You should have secured admission to MS course in a recognised college/ university in Abroad to be eligible to apply for Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?