29th October 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligiblity to apply for State Bank of Patiala Education Loan scheme for ICWAI course?

I want to know about the eligibility to apply for the education loan scheme for my ICWAI course in State Bank of Patiala. I am going to apply for ICWAI course, I am already graduated and I need to get an education loan for this course. Kindly let me know about State Bank of Patiala education loan scheme for this course.

5th November 2018, 09:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligiblity to apply for State Bank of Patiala Education Loan scheme for ICWAI course?

Eligiblity to apply for State Bank of Patiala Education Loan scheme for ICWAI course are given below.

You should be a citizen of India.

You must have secured admission to ICWAI course in India or abroad through entrance test/ merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?