27th March 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship for BDes student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BDes right now. I want to apply in UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship?

31st March 2019, 01:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship for BDes student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BDes right now. I want to apply in UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for the UPES-DAT All Design Course Scholarship is given below:

For BDes students:

Applicants should have secured at least 80% marks in 10th and 12th

Applicants should be CBSE, ICSE and State Boards pass out students (10% seat in each program)

For MDes students:

Applicants should have obtained minimum SGPA / CGPA of 7.5 in the 1st semester and subsequent semesters

Applicants should have passed every semester examination in the first attempt, should have regular attendance, disciplined and exemplary behavior and compliance with all other norms

Applicants can find the details in the website link given Click Here
31st March 2019, 02:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship for BDes student?

Eligibility to apply for UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> You should have obtained at least 80% marks in 10th and 12th standard from a government recognised board.

—> You should have passed from State Board/ ICSE/ CBSE Board.
31st March 2019, 03:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship for B.Des students are mentioned below:-
For B.Des -
Applicants should have obtained 80% marks in class 10th and 12th.
Applicants should be passed out from CBSE, ICSE and other state boards.

For M.Des -
Applicants must have earned minimum SGPA/CGPA of 7.5 in the 1st semester and subsequent semesters or years.
Applicants must have passed every semester examination at the first attempt besides regular attendance, disciplined and exemplary behaviour and compliance with all other norms.
31st March 2019, 05:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship for B.Des student are as follows:-

Board exam Merit based:-
Candidate must have secured atleast 65% marks in Matriculation and Intermediate.

UCEED/ JEE MAIN Merit based:-
Candidate must have secured atleast 50% marks in Matriculation and Intermediate.

UCEED Admission criteria:-
UCEED 2018 candidates- Rank upto 5562 as the qualifying criteria for admission.
UCEED 2017 candidates- Rank upto 1344 as the qualifying criteria for admission to B.Des programme.
In case candidates do not meet the UCEED eligibility criteria ten they need to apply for UPSDAT Online test.
31st March 2019, 05:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For UPES DAT All Design Courses scholarship you need to have 80% marks in Class 10th and 12th.
Should be CBSE, ICSE and State Boards pass out students (10% seats in each program). Also, you should have studied maths at class 12th level.

Students selected will get Rs.3000 per month during the course duration after admission at the institute. Just make sure you have the merit and perform well in the entrance exam.
31st March 2019, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below:-

—> You should have secured 80% marks in your 10th and 12th standard from CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board.

The last date to apply for UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship is 25th April 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?