21st August 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BDes(Industrial Design) in UPES School of Design Studies?

Hi everyone, I want to do a BDes(Industrial Design) from UPES School of Design Studies. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in UPES School of Design Studies? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

25th August 2019, 10:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BDes(Industrial Design) in UPES School of Design Studies?

The required eligibility to study B.Des(Industrial Design) in UPES School of Design Studies is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Design in Industrial Design is 50%. The duration of Bachelor of Design in Industrial Design is 3 years. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the UPES School of Design Studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?