12th September 2011, 09:33 PM
Bacchi

Past years solved question papers of Mechanical in NTPC? Direction for getting a job in NTPC, ONGC, BHEL in top companies? What are the different techniques to be adopted to increase the knowledge?

I want to get previous solved paper of mechanical in NTPC. And i want to know the direction for getting job in NTPC, ONGC, BHEL etc top companies.What are the different techniques that i adopt for increasing our knowledge in technical and non technical field.

12th October 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past years solved question papers of Mechanical in NTPC? Direction for getting a job in NTPC, ONGC, BHEL in top companies? What are the different techniques to be adopted to increase the knowledge?

need sample questions of ntpc for diploma in mechanical
20th October 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past years solved question papers of Mechanical in NTPC? Direction for getting a job in NTPC, ONGC, BHEL in top companies? What are the different techniques to be adopted to increase the knowledge?

can i recieved sample paper for preparation of ntpc exam
12th January 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to get previous solved paper of msc organic chemistry in NTPC. And i want to know the direction for getting job in NTPC, ONGC, BHEL,HPCL etc top companies.What are the different techniques that i adopt for increasing our knowledge in technical and non technical field.
18th February 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

need syllabus and exam pattern for NLC
23rd March 2012, 12:12 PM
sourav.smg

can i get previous year question paper for mechanical of sail.
1st September 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i did my b.tech(IT) in 2011,i have 67.8 percentage in my graduation how can i get a job in BHEL?please inform me about the eligibility criteria also..
2nd September 2012, 05:25 AM
ankursachan

Smile Re: Past years solved question papers of Mechanical in NTPC? Direction for getting a job in NTPC, ONGC, BHEL in top companies? What are the different techniques to be adopted to increase the knowledge?

Hi....
For getting job in PSU's like NTPC, Bhel, Ongc, HAl is little bit difficult because for getting job in these you have to clear the PSU exam with good percentile and for that you have to be good in the core subjects of your branch. But you make it easy first of all collect the sample papers and select the area in which the questions asked very frequently like in mechanical engg. the questions must be asked in production . theory of machine. thermodynamics, strength of materials so likewise stronf your basics in thees field and definetely you will get selected.
All the best.
21st March 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

how to get placed in a company ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?