15th August 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in WWF-India Wild Wisdom Quiz for 9th standard student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in WWF-India Wild Wisdom Quiz. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in 9th standard. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

1st September 2018, 01:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in WWF-India Wild Wisdom Quiz for 9th standard student?

Eligibility to apply in WWF-India Wild Wisdom Quiz*is given below.

All CBSE affiliated school students studying in class 1 to 12 with Board are eligible to apply for participate in WWF-India Wild Wisdom Quiz.

For more information, you should visit the below mentioned website.
https://quiz.wwfindia.org/wwq/
1st September 2018, 02:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in WWF-India Wild Wisdom Quiz for 9th standard student?

Eligibility to apply in WWF-India Wild Wisdom Quiz*is given below.

WWF-India Wild Wisdom Quiz was started by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
All CBSE affiliated school students studying in class 3 to 12 are eligible to apply for participate in WWF-India Wild Wisdom Quiz.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website.
https://quiz.wwfindia.org/wwq/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?