2nd October 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics

my son is doing HSC with commerce stream and maths and statistics as one of compulsory subjects and information technology(I.T)as optional instead of languages. My question is can he get admission in B Sc (I.T) after HSC

8th June 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics

My son has got 81.09% in SSC Exam and he is interested with commerce with IT and Maths so what will be the best course for his carrer.
26th November 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics

we will take the admission after hsc in commerce side
3rd June 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I m in commerce stream and, I have taken sp and hindi, then i do MCA after h.s.c.
In H.S.C i got 71%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?