27th February 2023, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and benefits for Gao ki beti scholarship of MP?

Respected sir/ mam, I belong to Madhya Pradesh. My name has come in CSS scholarship. And I am eligible for Gao ki beti scholarship of MP. Can I take benefit both scholarship?

28th February 2023, 03:01 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility and benefits for Gao ki beti scholarship of MP?

Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria:-

A girl candidate must be a resident of a village in Madhya Pradesh. Only a girl student is eligible for this scholarship. Applicants must have cleared 12th with a minimum of 60% marks. Must have a certificate of a village daughter.

MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna scholarship is an initiave to support the education of girl children from the rural areas who have passed Class 12 with first division. This scheme aims at the following objectives:

Provide financial assistance to girls of rural areas.

Encourage girls to pursue higher education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?