27th August 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can a BE Computer Science apply for Pragati Scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply and amount receivable in this scheme?

I am pursuing BE Computer Science and willing to apply for scholarship. Please tell me can I apply for Pragati Scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply and amount receivable in this scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Kothari PDF in Sciences scholarship? How much amount they give under this scheme? Can I apply for another scheme simultaneously?
  2. Procedure to apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherji scholarship scheme? How much amount I can get as scholarship?
  3. Chances to get EMERITUS scholarship for PhD in Economics student at United Kingdom? Procedure to apply for it? Amount given under this scheme?
  4. Details about Narendra Modi scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply?
  5. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?
  8. Information about scholarships available for Higher Education?
  9. Eligibility and conditions to apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How much amount I can get under this scheme? -- [New]
  10. Scholarship scheme available for Armed force child?
  11. Requirements to get Medica Saksham scholarship scheme? How much amount I can get under this scheme?
  12. Procedure to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for UGC course?
  13. National scholarship scheme for girl to study B.Ed course? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  15. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the possible ways to join Indian Army after doing B.Tech CSE?
  17. What are the best scholarship scheme available for doing B.Ed?
  18. Eligibility criteria to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme? When to apply for it?
1st September 2017, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BE Computer Science apply for Pragati Scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply and amount receivable in this scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing BE Computer Science and willing to apply for scholarship. Please tell me can I apply for Pragati Scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply and amount receivable in this scheme?

Yes, a BE Computer Science 1st year girl student can apply for the Pragati Scholarship Scheme. Pragati Scholarship Scheme is to provide encouragement and support for girl students to pursue technical education and it is implemented by AICTE. Candidates who are admitted to the first year of Diploma or Degree program in any of AICTE approved institute in the current academic year are eligible to apply. The family income of the student must be less than Rs 8 Lakhs per year. There are 4000 Pragati Scholarships are offered to students per year. Selected students can receive tuition fee of Rs 30,000 or actual cost, whichever is less and Rs 2,000 per month for 10 months as incidental each year. Eligible girl students can apply online for the Pragati Scholarship Scheme. Pragati Scholarship Scheme website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?