22nd May 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for education loan in Management seats?

sir
my plus two commerce mark is 80%.I want get bcom seat in nehru arts and science college kanhangad..now getting bcom seat in nehru atleast 93% mark needed...so I want managment seat in this college..but managment seat rupees above 1 lakh...so I want education loan..managment seats available for education loan..please reply full details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for JSS medical college? Can I apply for Management Seats? When will I get education load and how much?
  4. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  7. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  8. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  9. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan?
  10. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  11. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  12. Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  14. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  16. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  17. Can I get education loan if got admission through management quota?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
22nd May 2015, 07:10 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for education loan in Management seats?

* The Education loan is given to the students who have obtained admission in eligible course through merit based selection process.

* The Education loan is also available for the students who got admission under management quota to Meritorious students who has qualified for seat under merit quota and choose and choose to pursue a course under management quota.

* To get Education loan the candidate have to show that, he got admission in a particular college through management or merit quota.
23rd May 2015, 04:18 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Smile Re: Eligibility for education loan in Management seats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
my plus two commerce mark is 80%.I want get bcom seat in nehru arts and science college kanhangad..now getting bcom seat in nehru atleast 93% mark needed...so I want managment seat in this college..but managment seat rupees above 1 lakh...so I want education loan..managment seats available for education loan..please reply full details

No management seat do not cover the amount of the Education Loan. Negotiation of Management seat is between the Admission seeker and the College Authority only. it's a kind of deal for the Management seat. And Amount paid for the management seat is not mentioned anywhere. So, you can not avail the amount of management Seat under the Education Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?