2nd June 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study Law in Abroad?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I would go for study Law in Abroad with the help of an education loan offered by Corporation Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MBA?
  3. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank for study Abroad?
  4. Eligibility to get an Education Loan from IOB to study Abroad?
  5. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in OBC to study Abroad?
  6. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study BCA? Documents required to apply?
  9. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  10. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  11. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Corporation Bank?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  13. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for study Abroad? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  15. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  17. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
17th June 2018, 06:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study Law in Abroad?

To be eligible to get an education loan in Corporation Bank for pursuing Law in Abroad, you should have secured admission to Law course in a recognised Abroad institute. The maximum amount of loan offered for studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs. You can apply for an education loan in Corporation Bank immediately after receiving an admission letter from the Abroad institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?