20th March 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?

Hello friends,
I am planning to apply for Education Loan.
I am studying in B.Pharma and want to study
M.S. in Pharmacy. Kindly tell me I am
eligible for Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  3. How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  5. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  6. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  7. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  9. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  10. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  11. Eligibility to get education loan for Diploma holder to study B.Tech course?
  12. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  13. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  16. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
25th March 2015, 07:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?

Yes, you are eligible to get education loan to study MS in Pharmacy. Education loan is of immense help to the financially unstable students to pursue higher studies and in good private institutes or study in abroad.

You need to approach any bank close to your residence to apply for education loan. You need to talk to the branch manager to know all the norms of education loan and follow his/her instructions to apply and get it sanctioned.

It will be easier to get your education loan sanctioned if you have a good academic background and get admission in a reputed and well recognized institute for the MS course. The list of banks which offer education loan has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 44 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?