27th December 2022, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Inspire Scholarship for BSc Computer Science?

I have taken admission in BSc Computer science. So ,I am eligible for inspire scholarship or not ?

28th December 2022, 09:49 AM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Eligibility for Inspire Scholarship for BSc Computer Science?

The basic eligibility criteria for Inspire Scholarship:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Meritorious students with aggregate marks in the top 1% of Class XII examinations of any State/Central Board of Education in India are eligible. Also, the student must pursue natural and basic science courses in B.Sc., B.S., and Int.M.Sc./M.S are eligible for this scholarship.
29th December 2022, 05:08 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility for Inspire Scholarship for BSc Computer Science?

Eligibility:

1. The applicant must be within the age group of 17-22 years.
2. The candidate must be among the top 1% of the successful students in terms of aggregate marks in his/her class 12 board exam.
3. The applicant must be enrolled in courses of Natural and Basic Sciences at the BSc, BS, and Integrated MSc/MS level in the same year of passing class 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?