30th March 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for inspire scholarship after 1st semester of BSc physics

I have not registered the inspire scholarship form after 12th result. Now I am a student of BSc 2nd year. I have the cut off marks in board exam. I have got 65.5 % in 1st year exam. Can I now apply for this scholarship? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

17th November 2017, 11:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for inspire scholarship after 1st semester of BSc physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have not registered the inspire scholarship form after 12th result. Now I am a student of BSc 2nd year. I have the cut off marks in board exam. I have got 65.5 % in 1st year exam. Can I now apply for this scholarship? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Eligibility for the Inspire Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) is as follows:
Students must have scored marks within the top 1% of their Class XII examination of any state or central board in India and they should be studying courses in Natural and Basic Sciences and students who got top 10,000 ranks in JEE, AIPMT and pursuing BSc, BS and Integrated MSc in Natural and Basic Sciences.
If a student met the above criteria, then he/she is eligible for the Inspire Scholarship for Higher Education. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
30th July 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for inspire scholarship after 1st semester of BSc physics

I have secure top 1% in board and now i have dropped for a year. Can i apply for the scholarship next year
12th December 2020, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 60.5%marks in bsc1. Last year I could not applied for scholarship due to my college name was not resisted. Can I apply this year for scholarship??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?