6th April 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Sc in International Politics at America? Can I get education loan for this course?

Iam a graduate from political science honours , DELHI UNIVERSITY , WANT TO DO M.SC IN INTERNATIONAL POLITICS IN america , what is the required eligblity ? I have scored 49 % in graduation ? Can i get education loan for further studies?

8th May 2014, 08:38 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Sc in International Politics at America? Can I get education loan for this course?

For any master degree one need to have minimum qualification of the graduation with atleast of 60% marks. So if you had completed your graduation degree with atleast of 60% marks then yes you are eligible for applying for M.Sc in any stream. As you told us that you want to do M.Sc in International Politics so you may go and take admission in America too if you had completed your Bachelor degree or graduation degree.

Remember your graduation degree must be of 3 years otherwise you may not get admission in the America or in India also. And as you told us that you have scored only 49% in graduation so honestly it is very difficult to get admission in the country like America. OR it is still difficult to you take admission in India too.

So my dear friend you may try but most probably you will not get admission in master degree because of less marks scored in the graduation course by you. So you may fill up improvement exams so that you may re appear for your graduation course and then you can scored good marks in your graduation and then you can apply for the Master degree.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?